Aniebiet M. Ezekiel
(MIET, MAUVSI, MNSE, MIEEE, MNIEEE)
Office Line: (+234)0909-400-9029 email@example.com
- Teaching and Consultancy: Automation, Embedded Systems, Robotics & Mechatronics
- Innovative research, design, implementation and fabrication in automation
- Hand – on – Experiences: Electrical/Electronic hardware and software
- Project Design, implementation and commissioning
- Theoretical and Practical training
- Control and instrumentation
- Career Counseling
- Research and Reporting
- Individual Coaching, Tutoring
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Research Laboratory/Demonstration and Exhibition
- Electrical Electronic component Sales, imports and exports
… Bridging the gap between theory and the real world….
Affiliates: ARM Mbed, National Instruments, University of Derby, University of Port Harcourt, Institute of Control and Measurements
The Company profile
Get a Certificate of Completion in Embedded Systems Design (CCESD)
CLIENTS AT ATOPET AUTOMATIONS
Training Details:The Embedded System and Robotic Training combines two main concept; application of measurement and control principles within the context of embedded systems in an interesting way. While a study of both hardware and software on ARM cortex M3 controller platform is involved, there is perhaps an emphasis on software techniques.
This training assumes that you may have little to no prior knowledge of embedded systems or microprocessors, as well as programming experience. However, if you have, ooopps quite great, if you haven’t, you should be put through in the course of the training, but you will need to do some background work
Training Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of the module, students will be able to:
1. Understand basic electronics, identify any electronics and familiarize with electronic tests and measurement units/facilities
2. Identify robot, innovate and develop self-activity robots
3. Design automation systems and build prototypes
Embedded C Programming on modern embedded systems platform
4. Design and commission the hardware of a microcontroller-based system, including interface to sensors and actuators
The training which last for 48 hours will be completed withing a month.
The next batch of training resumes every month end.
On completion of the project you should have Designed an Implementated a Practical mobile robot. Click to see